- We are collecting loose change next week (wb 23 May) to make a heart in the hall for Christian Aid Week, all money donated will be donated to this fantastic cause
- The remaining inset days this year are:- Monday 6th June & Friday 22nd July - see our term dates on our parents' page
- Visit Culpepper’s & Wyatt’s scrapbook page to read some amazing narratives and Haikus by year 6 Breakfast Club Assistant vacancy - apply now!
Welcome to St Michael's C of E Junior School
St Michael's Church of England Junior School is a Good School as recognised by Ofsted in December 2013.
Pupils and staff at the school are proud of their achievements and we continue to strive for excellence in learning and behaviour. We provide a loving and caring environment in which all members of the can grow in confidence and develop their full potential
Our personal vision is to enable every child to ‘be the best they can be’.
- We provide an active involvement in learning for every child.
- We maintain high standards providing care, challenge and opportunity for all groups.
- Our team are dedicated professionals who nurture the needs of every child in our school.
We aspire to excellence in all areas of school life enabling each child to fulfil their potential, following the values and teachings of the Christian faith. Our four main values of Respect, Friendship, Happiness and Perseverance run through the whole of our curriculum with the aim of producing polite, well rounded and confident children.
We federated with our outstanding infant School in October 2011. The infant school is a successful and popular school and we are very proud of their high standards of attainment and. We work closely with the infant staff to make transition for our new year 3 children into Key Stage 2 seamless and an enjoyable experience. We follow the same values ensuring that there is same Christian ethos running through both schools.
Mrs Sue Heather, Head of School